- Demolition prices for residential buildings are below the market average.
- Experienced team with over 18 years of experience in construction.
- All types of work in one place - from dismantling a building to garbage collection and disposal.
- A qualitative result - the demolition of houses is carried out by specialists under the supervision of civil engineers.
HOW WE ARE WORKING
- Within a day, our specialist will calculate the preliminary cost of the work and make you a commercial offer.
- To accurately calculate the price of dismantling a residential building, our foreman goes to the facility and takes all the necessary measurements.
- The level of dilapidation of a residential building is determined, as well as the potential danger in the event of a collapse of a building or some part of the floors.
- A geographical analysis of the terrain is carried out and the possibility of passage of the necessary transport and special equipment is assessed.
- Also, our experts take into account the proximity of neighboring buildings, highways, the state of communications.
- Based on the data obtained, a specific technology for dismantling a residential building is selected.
- After the project is approved and permission to carry out all the work has been received, the specialists get down to business. The nearest communications are disconnected and transferred from the work area, the construction site is fenced off, a new scheme for the movement of transport in the working area is invented.
CLEANING THE AREA AFTER DISMANTLING
We are ready to take on the work of cleaning, clearing the territory and preparing it for construction. We carry out both the removal of construction waste and its processing. Recycled scrap can be used as secondary raw materials in construction.
METHODS OF DISMANTLING WORKS
There are several ways to demolish and demolish residential properties. Our company carries out dismantling works by 2 methods:
- using specialized equipment.
Private buildings are disassembled manually, when increased accuracy is required in partial or complete dismantling of an object. The relevance of this option arises when it is impossible to use specialized equipment due to the small area, as well as if neighboring buildings are located close to each other. The manual method is suitable for low-rise buildings with a height of no more than 4 floors. By disassembling a building by hand, it is much easier to preserve the quality of building materials that can be reused. This option allows you to significantly save on the purchase of new expensive materials.
When disassembling manually, the following tools are used:
- nail puller;
- cutters, including for diamond cutting;
- grinder and hammer drill with different types of attachments;
- a set of drills and discs (for wood, concrete and metal);
- other construction accessories.
The most common way to completely demolish a building is mechanized. This method involves the use of several types of specialized equipment:
- a demolition excavator (for buildings with a height of more than 20 m, equipment with an extended boom is used), equipped with attachments - a hydraulic hammer, hydraulic shears;
- loading and unloading mechanisms;
- dump trucks.
With the use of special equipment, the demolition procedure and the clearing of the site vacated from the construction are significantly accelerated. Our company has all the necessary special equipment, with the help of which we quickly dismantle residential houses and summer cottages - brick, wood, frame, log and block houses.
Features of dismantling buildings from various materials
Our company has sufficient experience in the demolition of houses from any material and regardless of the complexity of the structure. When ordering dismantling services from us, customers can be sure of the quality of the work performed. The dismantling process takes place in several stages and is carried out from top to bottom - in reverse order with respect to their device.
Each type of building has its own specifics of disassembly, which requires the selection of tools, equipment and special equipment. Activities differ depending on the type of roofing, ceiling, wall and floor materials. We comply with all rules and requirements for dismantling, as well as for safety.