The installation of concrete slabs for the construction of temporary roads is usually distinguished by three factors:
- Laying reinforced concrete slabs on a finished base
- Laying of road slabs with preparation of the base
- Laying of panels "TURNKEY"
The prepared base is considered to be the prepared surface of the earth, covered with sand and gravel, tamped down and made by "ramming". The cost of work 60-150 hryvnia per square meter for the finished base includes work using the equipment of our company. We carry out the laying of slabs in the yard, in the country, on any municipal site. The cost may vary depending on the volume.
Our company carries out work on the laying of slabs with the preparation of the base. At your discretion, we can prepare the base only from sand (using 15cm technology) or sand + crushed stone (using 10cm technology). After the completion of construction work, the site can be used for parking cars and trucks, a pedestrian zone, a warehouse area, a site for storing building materials, a temporary road for transport.
Turnkey laying of slabs. The name of the service suggests that we will take over the organization of the entire workflow. Delivery and unloading of products, delivery of bulk materials, installation, using a crane or crane manipulator.
The company "Demontazhnik" also performs dismantling works (any size, any condition). The specialist goes to the site to inspect the scope of work and draw up a Contract. Departure of the measurer to the object and the preparation of an estimate is discussed. This is necessary to accurately calculate the final cost.
HOW TO INSTALL ROAD PLATE
The road surface made of reinforced concrete slabs is durable and durable. Reinforced concrete can withstand enormous loads, so the pavement is used for laying temporary and permanent roads, as an economical and fast way to create a track.
- efficiency of laying slabs;
- the possibility of using the road immediately after the end of construction;
- the ability of the plates to withstand a wide temperature regime from -40 to + 55 degrees;
- wear resistance, road strength;
- laying is possible without the involvement of heavy asphalt paving equipment;
- simplicity and ease of dismantling;
- the possibility of reusing used slabs and significant cost savings (the price of installing used slabs is up to 2 times lower than new ones).
- aesthetic, attractive appearance.
Road construction costs are calculated based on many factors.
For an accurate calculation, our specialist will visit your facility and make all the necessary calculations.
Price adjustments are carried out continuously, in order to avoid unpleasant situations, check prices with the manager!
Permits and licenses
LLC "Demontazhnik" has permits for the construction of roads of all types, including roads from asphalt chips and slabs. Permits for the removal and disposal of construction waste soil. Our quality management system is ISO certified.